Chocolate Pudding Day Printables
What's a perfect way to start the summer? By celebrating National Chocolate Pudding Day of course! We have four "sweet" themed activities to try, involving counting, spelling, and comprehension tasks. We've also included a simple chocolate pudding recipe to get the kids involved in the kitchen.
1. Develop observation and counting skills with "Candy Hunt". Kids have to search and circle a number of sweets that are hidden throughout the room. Click here for PDF download
2. Count the number of candles on each cake with "Candle Count". Be careful, some are tricky! Click here for PDF download
3. Test your spelling skills with "Spell the Color". Kids have to identify and spell the color of each ice cream sundae layer. Click here for PDF download
4. Learn some facts about chocolate with "True or False". Read each sentence, and determine if each fact is true or false. Answers are provided at the bottom of the page for self-correction. Click here for PDF download
5. When the kids have finished the worksheets, celebrate by making "Chocolate Pudding" in the kitchen! Here's a simple recipe that kids can follow. It uses staple pantry ingredients, and is guaranteed to please the whole family. Click here for PDF download
Happy National Chocolate Pudding Day!